Thursday, July 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination



Wow, I am so thrilled to have been nominated by my fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Kristen of Home is where the book is!  

There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.   
7 Random facts about me: 
1. I am the proud Mommy of the most wonderful three cats: Buddy, a domestic long hair who is Alpha Cat; Bella, a domestic short hair who steals everyone's heart, and Marmalade, the playful one.
2.I am addicted to buying books!
3. I just started  blogging and I love it!
4. I love the Food Network.
5.My favorite show of all time is Big Bang Theory.
6. I love to cook with other people, for other people.
7. I am obsessed with playing Smurf Villiage on my phone.


And the nominees for Versatile Blogger Award goes too.... 
  1. A YEAR OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE
  2. TWO SHOES IN TEXAS
  3. RUSHING TO YOGA FOUNDATION
  4. A LIFE WORTH WRITING DOWN
  5. MY MS JOURNEY
  6. A MEDIC'S REFLECTIONS
  7. INSOMNIAC MEDIC
  8. CREATING COMFORT
  9. FOREVER IS NOW
  10. LIVING LOVING AND WRITING
  11. WRITING WITHOUT PAPER
  12. TWISTING YOUR MINDS ONE WORD AT A TIME
  13. BARKNESS OF WANHAM
  14. CANADIAN MOM
  15. INSPIRATION TO DREAM




Thanks again to Kristen for the nomination!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! :) I love cooking too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am grateful and I am glad your nomination lead me here. Thank you.

    As I mentioned, I am really honoured to receive the award, but if you would like to pass it along to someone who will play by the rules, as in, pass it along etc., please do.

    Hugs Chrissy! Nice to see you and I still want to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thsnk you Chrissy...i've not been nominated for an award before, so just the nomination is awesome. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Chrissy! This was a lovely surprise and daybrightener! :-)

    ReplyDelete